Discover the ultimate solution if you're looking to design the sustainable life of your dreams in Grenada (doors close 31 March)!
Are you dreaming of a new life in a tropical paradise, but not quite sure where to start? Do you want to relocate to Grenada, but feeling overwhelmed by the challenges of such a big move? We understand – moving to a new country can be daunting, but it doesn't have to be!
Starting Tuesday, April 11, this 12-Week Virtual Relocation Bootcamp is designed to provide you with everything you need to create the life you want in Grenada. Led by experienced experts with extensive knowledge of Grenada, our virtual bootcamp offers personalized guidance, access to local knowledge, and a supportive community of like-minded individuals.
By joining our virtual bootcamp, you'll benefit from the experience of our experts who will help you navigate the various challenges of relocating to Grenada. You'll learn about the local culture, customs, and way of life, and gain a deeper understanding of what it takes to succeed in Grenada.
Our virtual bootcamp is not only cost-effective, but also time-saving, as you won't have to worry about the costs and hassles of travel. You can participate from the comfort of your own home, and benefit from our experts' insights and guidance without leaving your front door.
At the end of our virtual bootcamp, you'll leave with a realistic plan for achieving your goals and designing a sustainable life of your dreams in Grenada. You'll be equipped with the knowledge, tools, and resources you need to make your dream of relocating to Grenada a reality.
Join our Intimate Virtual Relocation Bootcamp today and take the first step towards a new and exciting life in Grenada. Don't let your dreams of paradise slip away – let us help you make them a reality!
Grenada 12-Week Relocation Bootcamp
- 1:1 pre-bootcamp consultation call with Zoe Smith (60 minutes);
- 1:1 post-bootcamp consultation call with Zoe Smith (60 minute);
- 12 LIVE virtual sessions with local subject matter experts (10 x 60 minute sessions);
- 12 action-oriented exercises to complete that will leave you with an actionable relocation roadmap by the end of the course;
- A 22-page digital workbook to accompany the bootcamp;
- 12 Office Hour Q&A sessions to help you troubleshoot any challenges;
- Lifetime membership to my private members' relocation community (available 24/7);
- Exclusive invites to monthly in-person events and experiences in Grenada;
- 20% discount on Grenada Relocation Scouting Trips