This interview with Black Expats in Jamaica founder, Clarice Norton, may just much blow every excuse you have out of the water!
Mississippi native Clarice shares details of her fast-track move to Jamaica earlier this year, as well as:
- why the pandemic was the perfect catalyst to inspire her to move overseas;
- how she quit the US for Jamaica in a matter of weeks (!);
- what having a minimalist approach to life can offer those looking to relocate;
- where to turn in building a location independent lifestyle;
- why she has divested from giving her attention to US current affairs.
Channeling some fierce Harriet Tubman vibes, Clarice exemplifies how making blaxit moves in 2020 is not just about escaping Babylon but centres on building bridges to help others make the move in a way that also benefits the community in their final destination.
Seriously though, for those of you who are dependent and commitment-free, watch the interview and let me know if it inspires you to move out of your own way.
Find out more about Black Expats In Jamaica here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/BlackExpatsNJamaica
Connect with Clarice here: https://www.instagram.com/mochamoizelle/